Ghostface Killah, Snoop Dogg & E-40 Team-Up On New Single "Saigon Velour"
Ghostface Killah mixes the 90s classic sound of Ironman/Supreme/Cuban with a modern twist on his new album The Lost Tapes according to his A&R Matt ''M80'' Markoff. The album is chock full of features from some of Ghostface's longest-running teammates such as Cappadonna, Masta Killa, Raekwon, LA The Darkman, but he also gets some unexpected and legendary guests.
The first two legendary guest we get to hear is none other than the Doggfather of Rap, Snoop Dogg, and Bay Area legend, the slick rappin' E-40 who both guest on the first single. The single with the interesting title, "Saigon Velour", Saigon is the former name of Vietnam's biggest city while ''velour'' is that plush fabric usually made from cotton.
The Lost Tapes album is expected to drop on all major digital platforms on October 5 while a limited physical edition will also be available.
- Introduction f. Michael Rappaport
- Buckingham Palace f. KXNG Crooked, Benny The Butcher & .38 Spesh
- Majestic Accolades f. Planet Asia & Hus Kingpin
- Cold Crush f. LA The Darkman, Ras Kass, Chris Rivers & Harley
- Put The Ghostface On It [Interlude 1]
- Saigon Velour f. Snoop Dogg & E-40
- Constant Struggle f. Killah Priest & Bishop Lamont
- Done It Again f. Big Daddy Kane, Cappadonna, Styliztik Jones & Harley
- Reflections Of C.R.E.A.M. [Interlude 2]
- Watch ‘Em Holla f. Raekwon, Masta Killah, Cappadonna & DJ Grouch
- I Think I Saw A Ghost f. Sheek Louch, Vic Spencer, Reignwold & Luke Holland
- Outroduction f. Michael Rappaport
- Saigon Velour [Remix] f. Snoop Dogg, E-40 & Tricky